Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It begins

Hello!

This is my First blog ever. After learning I can earn money through blog, I decided to make one. But, since I'm a newbie in this art, I'm kind of lost. So, to begin this long journey, I'll introduce myself.

I won't actually write personal information here. But some inputs on what I am like. I belong to a poor family. I am an average person with low communication skills. My blog, aside from the main purpose to earn money, is a way to express myself. I am not talkative. I express myself through writings and drawings, though I don't really draw that good. I have poor self-esteem. I am a negative person. I really don't think that this blog I started will become successful, but I will try. I love to seek knowledge and try new things.


That's all for now. Not much, but it's a start. I'll find good topics to discuss someday, that's a promise. 'Til next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment