Friday, October 17, 2014

Time to reboot my blog

What does Spiderman, Superman and My Blog have in common? They all deserved a reboot.

It's over a year since I last posted something here in my blog. Why would I? This blog does not have a decent viewer, nor I have something worthwhile to post. It is boring and unlikable.

But the last few weeks made me realize I am tired of being an employee. There seems to be no financial improvement in it, only workload overload. I need to have something that will earn me some money passively. And what best way to do that than to blog. Or maybe I am misguided again? Anyway, there is no harm in trying.

So to start on reviving this page, I have done some amazing things to it (not so amazing really!)

First, I tried to tweak its aesthetics. I changed the template, the background, the fonts, colors, etc. I tweak it for some time before I am contented. It may not be perfect yet but this will do for now. I will just have to research and read more about how to improve the look of my site.

I also removed the crap articles I posted before. I may still post some crappy articles from time to time, but I will do my very best to keep it to a minimum.

That's it for now. There is still a lot of work to be done. I will be patient this time and hope this will take off soon.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment