Thursday, October 23, 2014

Advancing Blogging

To further my career in blogging, I am now venturing in coding. I am studying how to make websites using Php and MySql. This is important, so that I would not be restricted by the limitations of what I can do within blogspot.

I already know basic HTML and CSS. With the help of JQUERY and Bootstrap, I can easily design webpage. I know I am not yet an expert in web design and my artistic talent is crappy, but if I am sticking with the basic designs, my knowledge with HTML and CSS is enough.

I am now taking this a little further by doing Php and MySQL.

My first step in accomplishing this is to make a diligent research using the trustworthy search engine, Google. It made my life a lot easier. Mix up a few keywords and they brought me to where I wanted to be. I learned that I needed to install WAMP on my PC so I can start to develop with PHP. It is a package of Apache Server, MySQL and Php for Windows. You can learn more about it at www.wampserver.com .

I also found e-books on tutorials about PHP which I am going to read during the weekends. My weekend will be spent on reading, learning and coding. Too much work is still needed to be done. I will be busy so until next time. Do visit again for the update on my progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment