Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Tip to Have New Blogging Ideas

Now that I started to reboot my blog and redesigned it, the next basic thing to do is to have new articles. Basically, I need new blog ideas. To tell you the truth, it is the first thing that hinders my blog to improve and soar in the first place. I do not have enough ideas to write into an article and post in here. I am always facing what others call writer's block.

But now that I am doing this again, I have and I must get pass through that hindrance in whatever way possible. But just sitting here and staring at a blinking cursor at my computer will not help me do the job. I have to do something for this situation to improve.

Somebody suggested to me before that I should walk around whenever I hit this block. Not just walking back in forth your sala but actually go out of the road and walk. To some this must be a crazy idea. But actually it is good. Walking around the neighborhood will give you something to see and experience. You have to be open to everything. Absorb every detail in it, even the smoke belching jeepney that passed you. And as a writer, you need to have a lot of experience for you to have something to write about.

I will be following this advice from now on. I hope this will return positive results.

Are you also lacking new blog ideas? Come with me, I am going out for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment